About our company
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
This Policy applies to personal data gathered in relation to the products and services proposed by Nokia or from other interactions with us where a link or other reference of incorporation to this Policy is made.
We may offer supplementary or amending privacy information in association with a specific Riona product or service. Such information dominates this Policy to the extent of any clash. Our products or services may include links to other companies’ websites and other third party services that have privacy policies of their own. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of such services. Riona is not liable for the privacy practices or contents of any such services.
By using this website and/or by offering personal data to ZARC INDIA, you convey your agreement to treating your personal data as laid out in this Policy. If you disagree with this Policy, please do not use this website or provide ZARC INDIA with your personal data.
The Data We Gather
We gather your personal data usually when you make a purchase, use or register into our services, enter into a sales promotion or a campaign or otherwise interact with us. We strive to gather personal data only with your prior knowledge or consent. The data we gather falls under following categories:
- Technical Information such as your IP-address, access times, the website you linked from, pages you visit, the links you use, the advertisement banners and other content you viewed, information about your devices and other such technical information your browser provides us with or as may be gathered in association with certain products and services.
- Information you give us while you register for our services, make a purchase, enter a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us. We may also collect other information like your approval, choices and feedback, information relating to your products as well. Kindly take into account that some non- identifiable information gathered from you may become personally identifiable when you give us your personal data. We may also get, in accordance with relevant law, some personal data from list-rental companies and other such publicly available sources. Some of our services may permit you to provide information about other people too.
- We collect or ask for information relating to your transactions and other interactions with us. This includes details of your queries or requests, the products and services provided, financial, details of agreements between you and ZARC INDIA, records of contacts and communications, information and details associated with the content you have given us and other alike transactional information. We may, in accordance with relevant law, record your communication with our customer care or similar contact points.
The Purposes for which We Process Your Personal data
Riona processes your personal data for the purposes specified in this. Kindly take into account that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- We may use your personal data to carry out your requests, process your order or to implement the contract between you and Riona, to make sure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you and to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
- We may use your personal data to develop our products and/or services.
- Communicating with you and for marketing or research purposes.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Typically, we do not sell, lease, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below:
- Consent- We may share your personal data if we have your prior consent to do so.
- Authorized third parties- We may share your personal data with other ZARC INDIA authorized third parties who treat the personal data for Riona for the purposes specified in this Policy. Such parties are not allowed to use your personal data for other purposes, and we need them to act consistently with this Policy and to use relevant security measures to safeguard your personal data.
- International transfers- Your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services. This includes those countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA )as well that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection.
- Mandatory disclosures- We may be indebted by compulsory law to disclose your personal data to some authorities or other third parties. We may also disclose and otherwise treat your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend ZARC INDIA’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- Mergers and Acquisitions- If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us revealing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
Collecting the Data of Minors
ZARC INDIA’s policy is to request that minors do not make purchases or get involved in other legal acts on our products and services without the approval of a parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We take initiative to keep the personal information we possess accurate and up-to-date and to delete out of date or otherwise incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
As certain ZARC INDIA products and services may allow you to manage your profile, we encourage you to update your personal data from time to time. Kindly take into account that it is your duty to provide us with appropriate details as well as to update the personal data you have given us with in case of any changes.
Irrespective of the risks involved with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone, via the internet or otherwise, and no technology is completely safe, ZARC INDIA takes appropriate technical and organizational information security measures to prevent and minimize such risks.
Riona may use so called web beacons (or “pixel tags”) in association with some websites. However, we do not use them to identify individual users personally. Web beacons are commonly graphic images that are placed on a website and they are used to count visitors to a website and/or to access certain cookies. This information is used to enhance our services. Web beacons do not typically collect any other information than what your browser provides us with as a standard part of any internet communication. If you turn off cookies, the web beacon will no longer be able to track your particular activity. The web beacon may, however, continue to gather information of visits from your IP-address, but such information will no longer be unique.
In case you wish to know what personal data we hold about you or you wish to replenish, rectify, anonymize or delete any incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data, or you wish us to cease processing your personal data for the purpose of sending promotional materials or direct marketing or for the performance of market research or on other compelling legal grounds, you may, as appropriate and in accordance with applicable law, exercise such rights by contacting us through the contact points referred to below. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or cease the processing of your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you. We encourage you to use available profile management tools for the above purposes as such tools often provide you with direct access to your personal data and allow you to effectively manage it.
Please note that Riona may need to identify you and to ask for additional information in order to be able to fulfill your above request. Please also note that applicable law may contain restrictions and other provisions that relate to your above rights.